This series features Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years, has been exploring evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific training would go through an evolution, rather a revolution when he began to study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
- Are there really creatures that produce fire to defend themselves?
- How does a giraffe get a drink without causing lethal blood pressure to his brain?
- How can geckos walk upside down, even on glass and not fall?
This program features:
- Bombardier Beetle
- Australian Incubator Bird
- The Chicken Egg
- Black and Yellow Garden Spider
- Gecko and Chuckwalla Lizards
- Human Eye and Ear Drum
Produced by Exploration Films
Run time: 45 minutes